NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 29th June 2021: Nikon today announces the development of the NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR – a high-power zoom lens for APS-C format (Nikon DX format) mirrorless cameras, for which the Nikon Z mount has been adopted. The lens is scheduled for release later this year.
The NIKKOR Z DX 18-140mm f/3.5-6.3 VR will support the shooting of a wide range of scenes—from wide-angle to telephoto focal lengths and short distances. The compact and lightweight lens will enable the capture of still images and videos in a variety of situations.
The development marks Nikon’s ongoing pursuit of a new dimension in optical performance. Not only does Nikon continue to meet users’ needs, it contributes to the development of imaging culture, while expanding the possibilities of imaging expression.
Nikon is a world-leading provider of imaging products and services. Its innovative optics technology – from consumer to professional cameras, lenses to system accessories – is powered by over 100 years of experience. The brand is globally recognised for setting new standards in design and performance, with Nikon’s revolutionary Z series mirrorless cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses representing a new dimension of optical performance.
Nikon is committed to leading imaging culture and enables some of the world’s best visual artists to reach their creative potential through visual storytelling. Its award-winning equipment empowers photographers and videographers to realise their creative vision at the highest level.
As a trusted visionary partner, it unites all levels of content creators through its engaged community, unrivalled technical expertise and access to educational resources, via initiatives such as The Nikon School.
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
- Nikon is developing the Remote Grip MC-N10 for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON RELEASES NEW Z SERIES FIRMWARE AND HIGH-CAPACITY MEMORY CARD
- NIKON RELEASES THE UNIQUELY PORTABLE NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- Nikon releases Ver. 1.1.0 of the NX Field remote shooting system for professional photographers and agencies
- WARNING REGARDING SUSPICIOUS EMAILS IMITATING PUBLIC RELATIONS FROM NIKON
- REACH BEYOND WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S
- Nikon to release new firmware for the Nikon Z 9 flagship mirrorless camera
- CREATE FREELY WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 28-75MM f/2.8