Two Nikon digital SLR cameras – the D850 and D7500 – receive the “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018”
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 9th April 2018: Nikon is pleased to announce that two of its digital SLR cameras, the D850 and D7500, have received the “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018”.
A panel of design specialists judged the category’s 6300 entries on aspects such as innovation, functionality and durability.
Winning product overview:
Digital SLR camera – Nikon D850
The D850 has been recognised for its incredible image quality, and outstanding high-speed performance. Its ergonomic, power-saving and advanced dust and drip resistant design, combined with cutting-edge features, have made it the ideal camera choice for professional photographers.
Digital SLR Camera – Nikon D7500
The D7500 features the same impressive image quality as the acclaimed D500 in a compact, lightweight body. Its 20.9 million pixel image sensor, EXPEED 5 image-processing engine and wide ISO range deliver crisp, high-definition images. While its high quality 4K/UHD video ensures it responds to the needs of a variety of users.
The Red Dot Design Award is a prestigious international design competition sponsored by Germany’s Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen. More than 6,300 entries from 59 countries were submitted for the “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018,” category, which was judged by experts from around the world. The winning products will be showcased at a special exhibition from 10th July to 5th August 2018, at the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany.
For more information about the Red Dot Design Awards please visit https://en.red-dot.org/
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
- Nikon is developing the Remote Grip MC-N10 for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON RELEASES NEW Z SERIES FIRMWARE AND HIGH-CAPACITY MEMORY CARD
- NIKON RELEASES THE UNIQUELY PORTABLE NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- Nikon releases Ver. 1.1.0 of the NX Field remote shooting system for professional photographers and agencies
- WARNING REGARDING SUSPICIOUS EMAILS IMITATING PUBLIC RELATIONS FROM NIKON
- REACH BEYOND WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S
- Nikon to release new firmware for the Nikon Z 9 flagship mirrorless camera
- CREATE FREELY WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 28-75MM f/2.8